Baby Names, Baby Freebies, Coupons & Offers, &
Parenting and Baby Information
December 08, 2000, Issue 2
Teri Hanson, Editor, email@example.com
By subscription only! Welcome to your next issue of
You are receiving this newsletter because you requested a subscription. Unsubscribe instructions are at the end of this newsletter. We value our subscribers and respect your right to privacy; therefore, our subscriber list is not made available to anyone.
IN THIS ISSUE
=> Sponsorship Notice
=> Special Holiday Feature Article
=> How to Be Featured as our Guest Columnist
=> Subscribe/Unsubscribe information
Welcome all new subscribers to the BabyChatter Ezine! For those of you who have been around awhile, thank you for being a member of our free ezine.
Do you know what your name means? We do, at You Name It! You Name It offers a truly unique online shopping experience. We offer quality products at great affordable prices. We can make a personalized gift for anyone for any occasion. first names with name meanings, last name histories, family crest and poems on art.
Click here to visit:
If you would like your site to appear here, please email us for advertising rates at firstname.lastname@example.org
PregnancyWeekly – provides a free smart e-newsletter for your most important 40 weeks. They also have a BabySweeps contest/raffle that givesyou the chance to win awards for baby things such as a year supply of diapers and gift certificates for baby things. This is an excellent newsletter to sign up for!
Win a Free Razor Scooter!
Free Diaper Bag!
Think outside the Christmas Gift Box!
Making a list … and checking it twice …?
This is the time of year when we find ourselves chewing on the pencil, because some people are "just so hard to buy for!" Sometimes buying a gift is not the answer, either because the loved one is materially blessed and does not need any more "dust catchers" or their needs in time and thoughtfulness are much greater! Here are some ideas that can fill those gaps:
* For the professional couple with little time for themselves: Make a batch of Hot-Buttered-Rum mixture and give together with a small bottle of good quality, dark Rum. The mixture takes about 15 minutes to make and this will give the couple a delicious treat in front of the fireplace on cold winter nights. (Source for recipe at the bottom of this article).
* For elderly relatives and friends: Elderly people often cannot drive after dark and miss out on such things as concerts, stage performances, etc. A nice gift would be tickets & t r a n s p o r t a t i o n to the event.
* For teenagers: Teenagers love a hang-out. Give teenagers and their buddies gift certificates to the same fast-food place, so they can meet, have a burger and "hang out".
* Don’t just think "winter" when puzzling what gifts to give. A gift certificate to the garden center, pool supply, etc. will be very much appreciated. Most gardeners find much more than they can afford.
* For the young, working couple with children: Gift certificates for free baby-sitting is always appreciated for these families. Young couples need time to themselves, and most of the time cannot afford the expense of a
night out and babysitter fees.
This article provided courtesy of http://www.pondmarket.com. The site for lots of Pond and Water Garden Information! FREE Newsletter for fun and helpful water garden information. Sign-up at http://www.pondmarket.com/sign-up.htm.
If you would like to be a Guest Columnist, please email us: email@example.com If you would like to recommend a friend to the BabyChatter Ezine, they may subscribe at:
Freebieaholic.com – Freebies, freebies and more freebies.
Free Coupons from CouponSurfer
ClubMom – An excellent resource for every mom, everywhere! Free to join!
Free babystyle gift certificates – earn free gift certificates to babystyle and many other online and offline stores by just doing routine web tasks. Very easy and FREE to join!
This publication is copyright (c) 2000 BabyChatter.com, White Plains, MD, USA
BabyChatter.com strives for accuracy in its web site and ezine content, material and information. BabyChatter.com or its authors are not responsible for any misprints, incorrect information, typographical errors, misstatements, or omissions in any of the content, material and information provided. BabyChatter will not be responsible for any results achieved from the interpretation or use of such information.
The Subscriber is hereby put on notice that by subscribing and reading the BabyChatter Ezine, they will assume any and all risks in subscribing to the ezine and information contained in this ezine. We will not be held responsible for the promises and claims made by any business not our own.